Julie Haener, a night information anchor at KTVU-TV, is a well known American journalist. Since early 1997, the blonde magnificence has labored for KTVU-TV.
Household and Age of Julie Haener
Julie, the well-known journalist, turns 50 in August. Her precise beginning date, nevertheless, is nonetheless being investigated. She is American and of Caucasian ethnicity, in accordance with her nationality. Richard Joseph Haener and Sandra Lee Haener raised her as their solely baby. She additionally grew up together with her two sisters Tracey and Kathleen Haener, in addition to her brother Eric Haener. She attended Bellarmine Excessive Faculty in Tacoma and graduated from there. She enrolled on the College of Washington, the place she earned a bachelor’s diploma in Broadcast Journalism.
What is the Net Worth of Julie Haener?
Julie’s web value is one of many matters on which many individuals have inquired. Her web value is mentioned to vary between $1 million and $5 tens of millions. Nonetheless, the exact quantity is at present unknown. Which means her belongings, akin to her houses, automobiles, and different valuables, have vanished.
Moreover, the common annual wage for a information anchor at KTVU is $56,558 to $96,184. It will possibly, nevertheless, differ relying on the seniority degree. Haener was the most well-liked particular person on the FOX-owned station in 2015. She was paid $525,000 per yr because of this.
Who is the Husband of Julie Haener?
A lot of her admirers and followers have been inquisitive about her private life. To start with, Haener is a married lady. Ryan Haener, her husband, is her life accomplice. Ryan, her husband, works within the medical area. Equally, the 2 lovebirds met whereas working for KJEO-TV as a weeknight anchor and well being reporter. Since then, they’ve been relationship.
Julie and Ryan married on March 12, 1995, after relationship for a number of years. The honeymoon was spent in Hawaii by the couple. Moreover, they each cherish their married life by showering one another with endless love and help. This yr will even mark the couple’s twenty fifth wedding ceremony anniversary.
Julie and her husband couldn’t have requested for a extra excellent life. Jake and Kyle Haener, the couple’s two sons, have been born to them. At the moment, no further info on them will be discovered. Regardless of her hectic schedule, Haener has managed to dedicate a major period of time and a focus to her youngsters. Jake and Kyle are identified to be sports activities aficionados. Jake has even expressed an curiosity in soccer and hopes to play professionally someday.
Julie Haener’s Profession Line
- Julie is a outstanding lady who has influenced many individuals by means of her work ethic and different attributes.
- A pal who was additionally a sports activities newscaster sparked her curiosity in turning into a journalist. Her mom was invited to observe him on the night information together with her by a pal.
- Julie, likewise, was influenced to take part within the manufacturing line. She was determined for work following commencement.
- Julie discovered work in Yakima, Washington, not lengthy after. She labored at no cost for 3 months on the station and lived in a small condo throughout her time there.
- She additionally labored as a reporter, writing, capturing, and modifying her personal tales. As well as, earlier than shifting to Fresno, California, she labored 12 hours a day on the station.
- She was studying a narrative a few development challenge in Yakima on reside tv throughout her broadcast.
- The teleprompter mentioned “metropolis retailers,” however She mentioned “Sh**ty retailers” by chance. The studio’s information director was displeased. Haener was finally suspended with out pay for 2 days.
- When Julie joined KJEO-TV in Fresno, she was 23 years previous. She was additionally provided a job at KIRO-TV in Seattle whereas on her honeymoon. Haener noticed this as a once-in-a-lifetime alternative.
- She additionally labored as a morning anchor on weekdays, beginning at 3 a.m.
- Julie obtained an award for her information phase at KTVU Channel 2 in Oakland, California, for her excellent journalism and anchoring abilities. Julie began at KTVU/FOX in 1997 as a reporter.
- Julie left KIRO-TV in 1997, two years after her husband was promoted and moved to the Bay Space. After that, she works for KTVU as a contract reporter.
- Moreover, after just a few months, the station gives her a full-time place.